Friday, October 3, 2008

"Causeabella" Treat Bags for Sunday's Race For The Cure


Have I have a wonderful friend Jamie, who is a breast cancer survivor!

Last year was our first year for walking the 5k Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure here in Denver. We had a great time walking with eachother, chating and seeing all the other supporters and surviors dressed in pink!

This year we will be doing the Family Fun 1K Walk with my little man in his stroller.

I made these little treat bags to give the ladies when we are done, filled with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure M & M's.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

That turned out really cute. And congratulations to your friend Jamie on being a breast cancer survivor. My Grandma is also a survivor of breast cancer as well (almost 11 years now), so this is a cause that hits close to home. Good luck with your Family Fun 1K walk. :)

Shannon Roberts said...

OH MY gosh!! I love this!!!!!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

love this! What a great thing for you to do!!!! :) You've inspired me! I have a great idea for something for my blog later this month. THANKS!