Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas Card Candy


Here is a picture of my Christmas Card Candy for another swap I am doing.
(What is "Card Candy" you say?)
Well, they are little stickers desiged and handmade by me (or other swappers).
Now beware I am going to sound bitchy here but
this is the last set I will swap. (Unless I know you do good work and will do a one on one swap.)
I haven't gotten quality work from other swappers. I am tired of putting my heart into my swaps and just getting crap back. Sorry if this offends anyone out there, but seriously, I take pride in my work and I don't have time to waste.

1 comment:

Sarah Elliott said...

I have to toally agree with you! I stopped swapping last year and now I'm trying to get rid of all the crap that I got. On a whim I joined two card swaps and hosted my own image swap on SC and of course the card swap were so-so and I've gotten nothing but grief from the image swap :-)